Now that it’s all over, what did you really do yesterday that’s worth mentioning?
I love learning more about my fellow MilSpouse bloggers. So I created a weekly meme. Each week, I’ll post a list of questions on Thursday (so you can have your blog ready on Friday). Come back here on Friday (like today!) and enter your blog post into Mr. Linky below so others know who else participated and we can all visit other blogs. Please leave a comment too! And please feel free to use the button above!
This week’s questions are:
1. Aside from no deployments, what is one thing you would want to make the MilSpouse life “perfect”? submitted by Oh How Delightful
We don’t get the joy (and pain) of moving in Huzzy’s rate so we don’t get to experience different places, but that means we don’t have to leave our “home.” However, those around us who are our friends DO still move. So I think the one thing that would make it perfect (aside from deployments) would be being able to either move with our friends… or keep our friends here with us.
2. Just how many peppers did Peter Piper pick? submitted by Married into Army
It depends. If his wife is there to make sure he does it… I’m betting a whoooole lot.
3. If you could have any career in the world with nothing holding you back, what would you do? submitted by It’s My Party and I’ll Cry if I Want To
I’d want to do exactly what I’m doing now. If I can’t choose that, then I would choose to be a photographer.
4. Do you have a service oriented tattoo and if so what is it. If you don’t what would you get? submitted by The Squid’s Accomplice
Oh heck no. That would require someone scraping a needle across my sensitive skin. But if I had to, I just teased Huzzy about this after I saw this question… I teased him (because I would never do it) about getting a stick figure enlisted man in his dress blues saluting a stick figure female officer in khakis. Because it’s funny. And I like to tease Huzzy about it.
On a side note, I’m going to one of my chief’s retirement ceremonies in a few weeks and Huzzy is going with me. We will both be in uniform (dress blues) for the first time together!
5. Imagine a block of time has opened up in your busy day for you to take a class in anything you like. What subject would you choose? submitted by To The Nth
Easy. A photography class. Hands down. I want to learn how to use my DSLR camera and NOT on the automatic settings. I would looove to eventually photograph homecomings and babies and stuff. Not for profit, really, just for fun and to help out fellow military families.
Please don’t forget to add your blog link to Mr. Linky below by clicking on it. But also if you are not participating in MilSpouse Friday Fill-In this week, please do not put your link on there… I will remove it. It is unfair to others who do participate.