When it is dark enough, you can see the stars.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson
I love learning more about my fellow MilSpouse bloggers! MilSpouse Friday Fill-in is taking off even better than I could have ever hoped. I learned so much about my fellow bloggers and can’t wait to learn more… and hopefully even MORE will join in as we go.
Here’s the skinny for newcomers about MilSpouse Friday Fill-ins (and when I say MilSpouse, I mean significant others, too!):
Each week, I’ll post a list of questions on Thursday (so you can have your blog ready on Friday). Come back here on Friday and enter your blog post into Mr. Linky so others know who else participated and we can all visit other blogs. And please feel free to use the button above!
- If you had to be shipwrecked on a deserted island, but all your human needs – such as food and water – were taken care of, what two items would you want to have with you?
- If you were a salad, what kind of dressing would you have?
- If you had to live on a ranch, what kind of animals would you raise/own?
- If your life was was portrayed as a movie, who would you choose to play you and your significant other?
- What was the last thing you put a stamp on (envelope, duh, but what was in the envelope)?
Can’t wait to see what everyone comes up with tomorrow!