It’s time for… Friday Fill-ins!
- Join me in welcoming the beautiful season of Spring… it’s going to be 70 today!
- Put a little laughter and fun in your day.
- Happiness is accepting your life and who you are… and being grateful for your blessings.
- This PCS move and learning the Navy life has me frustrated and confused.
- I’m waiting for my house to sell and/or for me to get a job so I can quickly join my husband in Washington.
- A box of Girl Scout cookies is hard to resist.
- And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to spending time with Huzzy, tomorrow my plans include getting things ready for the movers and then working at a special event at work from 3:30-10 p.m. and Sunday, I want to finish getting things ready for the movers so I’m not stressed on Monday when the arrive!