My whole heart for my whole life.
~French saying used on poesy rings
It’s time for the Thursday Thirteen again. This week’s list is courtesy of the Thursday Thirteen prompt for last week… I didn’t see it until I had already posted last week’s list. If you have a Thursday Thirteen of your own, leave your website in the comments section and I’ll try my darndest to visit it
Thirteen Things I Loved About My Wedding
(in no particular order except #1)
- Marrying the love of my life, Huzzy.
- Having so much of it be contributions from family/friends… it made it that much more special.
- My tiara was borrowed from my cousin’s wife… who wore it at her wedding.
- My veil was made by my mom.
- My cake was also made by my mom.
- The flowers were made by someone whom Huzzy considers family.
- My wedding photographers were one of my friends and her wife.
- Because of this, we spent less than $3,000 on everything, including the dress and tux… and we did it with only five weeks to plan.
- The people who stood up in our wedding… my best friend (maid of honor), her nephew (ring bearer), Huzzy’s best friend (best man), Huzzy’s nieces (flower girls) and Huzzy’s cousins (ushers).
- The people who were able to make it to the wedding, especially those who traveled the farthest, like Huzzy’s mom.
- Our wedding was about fun, not about stress or perfection. This made it much more enjoyable for everyone.
- My dress was gorgeous… I fell in love with it online before ever trying it on.
- Did I mention that the best thing was marrying my Huzzy?