It’s time for… Friday Fill-ins!
- The first rule of working in an office and getting along is not playing into the drama that others seem to relish.
- I absolutely love Red Lobster’s fried clams.
- When I think of carnivals I think of the smell of cotton candy and riding on the Ferris Wheel.
- Lilacs are my absolute favorite spring flower.
- Things on my desk include wedding photos, a cup with water, a camera and way too many pieces of paper to count.
- Thinking about going to officer training school makes me wanna get my booty in gear and get to a point where I can actually run the distances I need to.
- And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to going on what is probably my last movie date for a while with my husband, tomorrow my plans include beginning to lay the new tile on the kitchen floor and Sunday, I want to take our Little Brother (Big Brothers/Big Sisters) on our last outing before Huzzy leaves.