As every cat owner knows, nobody owns a cat.
~Ellen Perry Berkeley
It’s time for the Thursday Thirteen again. If you have a Thursday Thirteen of your own, leave your website in the comments section and I’ll try my darndest to visit it 🙂
Thirteen Reasons I’m Going to Miss My Husband When He Leaves
(active duty Navy being transferred… I’m staying put until our house sells)
- When I need a hug, he gives great ones.
- He’s the best cuddler I’ve ever met. LOVE cuddling with him.
- He gives the most amazing back rubs.
- His kisses.
- The way he… uh.. never mind.
- His ability to act like a child when he plays with our dogs. It’s hilarious.
- He takes care of the dogs in the morning so I don’t have to before work.
- He likes helping me get stuff done around the house… or at least he’s good at pretending he does.
- He occasionally will get a movie or something he knows I’ll like… even if he doesn’t.
- He’s very easy to please. Never cares what is for dinner and always appreciates it.
- Making him smile as he’s a person who generally doesn’t.
- The way his dimples come out when he smiles.
- The way he throws his socks and underwear around the bedroom…. okay, I lied about this one, but I wish I’d miss it.