The Internet is just a world passing around notes in a classroom.
It’s time for the Thursday Thirteen again. If you have a Thursday Thirteen of your own, leave your website in the comments section and I’ll try my darndest to visit it 🙂
Top Thirteen Searches That Brought People To My Blog
- wife of a sailor– Okay, yup, that’s what I am, so that makes sense. No need to link to a certain post.
- will the navy change me– Yes, the Navy will change you. It will change your spouse too. But that’s not necessarily a bad thing. Again, not a certain link.
- greyhound personality– Unique. Greyhound personalities are unique. Very interesting dogs.
- marrying a sailor- Yes, that’s what I did. And I’d do it again. And again. But I’d like more than five weeks to plan the wedding.
- house with ghosts in them hurting people- Okay, my house used to have a ghost in it, but I’m pretty sure he left. But he never hurt anyone. Ever.
- what the movers wont do pcsing- There are many things that the movers WILL do but there are a few things they won’t.
- fat lol cat- Yup, had one of those on my site. Pretty darn cute, too!
- navy life– Oh gosh, I have so many posts about it. Just click “Navy” on my category cloud.
- sailor’s wife stress– Wow, another one that I have many posts on. Don’t worry about clicking on anything, just scroll down!
- how much money can you swipe on navy fed– About $500.
- blue fawn greyhound picture– Yeah, you can see that here too. Lulu is a blue fawn Greyhound.
- miss my sailor husband– So do I, honey… so do I.
- who owns the cat husband or wife?– Um… I’d say no one. No one can own a cat!
Okay, question for you… why doesn’t anyone use capital letters anymore?