Our dogs will love and admire the meanest of us, and feed our colossal vanity with their uncritical homage.
It’s time for the Thursday Thirteen again. If you have a Thursday Thirteen of your own, leave your website in the comments section and I’ll try my darndest to visit it 🙂
Thirteen Reasons I Love Our Dogs
(because after coming home Monday night to diarrhea up and down the hallway, in the livingroom and throughout
the bedroom, I need to be reminded as to why I love them. It was very similar to this episode… only not in a crate.)
- I love being greeted when I come home. It’s especially nice to not be alone in the house when Huzzy is away.
- They are comical. Don’t believe me? Try using a laser pointer with two young dogs in the house.
- They love me no matter what.
- They feel the need to cuddle with me whenever I sit down.
- They are so worried about me, they follow me everywhere… even to the bathroom. Though sometimes that’s an annoyance.
- Chase likes to smile. And that cracks me up.
- Skah likes to growl and “play fierce” when you put your hands up menacingly.
- Lulu is always happy-go-lucky. No matter what.
- I love burying my face in their neck… especially the fuzzy one (Skah).
- If you are in a bad mood, they’ll cheer you up by tossing
you their favorite toy… or just snuggling with you.
- If you need a good cry, they are there for you.
- Dogs are good conversation starters. Not that dogs talk… but when you talk to otherpeople, they are good topics.
- Our dogs have eargasms. You know… when you scratch their ear and the emit a guttural moan that sounds like someone is having a… well, you get the picture.