One can pay back the loan of gold, but one dies forever in debt to those who are kind.
Okay, so I’m doing some catch-up on this blog. A few days ago (read: last Monday), Julie from Julie the Army Wife gave me a bloggy award. I’m so excited because it’s my very first bloggy award with this new blog. And it’s a pretty cool one at that.
It’s called the “Best Blog Award.”
The rules for this blog award are as follows:
1. To accept the award, you must post it on your blog with the name of the person who has granted you the award, and a link to their blog.
2. Pass the award on to approximately 15 other blogs that you recently discovered, and think are great!
3. Contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
Almost all the blogs I follow are recent since I started this blog not even a year ago. So here are my 16 blogs (Yes, 16. I’m such a rule-breaker :-P):
- A Southern Belle & Her Officer
- Daddy’s Duty
- High Heels And Combat Boots
- I Heart Change
- Married to the Military
- Most Certainly Not
- My Sailor’s Mistress
- Never Apart in Heart
- Slightly Salty
- Stumbling Barefoot
- The Ever-Changing Life of a Military Wife
- The Navy Wife
- The Unexpected Army Life
- To the Nth
- Trying Our Best
- Under the Sea
I have enjoyed reading all your blogs. Being way out in Michigan, I feel cut off from other MilSpouses and you all make me feel “like one of them women” and not “THE woman who never sees her husband.”