I love learning more about my fellow MilSpouse bloggers. So I’ve decided to create a weekly meme. It’s going to be something that I hope a lot of MilSpouses join in. I really hope we can learn more about each other too.
The meme is going to be: MilSpouse Friday Fill-ins. And when I say MilSpouse, I mean significant others, too!
Each week, I’ll post a list of questions on Thursday (so you can have your blog ready on Friday). This week is a bit different because I want to give people time to see this blog. Come back to my blog on Friday to see my answers to the questions and to also submit your blog to my Mr. Linky widget that day so others can see it as well!
I’ll be using this button… please feel free to use it yourself!
This week’s questions are:
- How did you and your spouse/significant other meet?
- What is the best thing about being a MilSpouse?
- What is the hardest thing about being a MilSpouse?
- What is your favorite dish?
- If you could change one thing in this world, what would it be?
I can’t wait to read everyone’s responses. Don’t forget to post it for Friday and come back here to add yourself to Mr. Linky!