You learn something every day if you pay attention.
I love learning more about my fellow MilSpouse bloggers! Last week’s MilSpouse Friday Fill-in took off even better than I could have ever hoped. I learned so much about my fellow bloggers and can’t wait to learn more… and hopefully even MORE will join in as we go.
Here’s the skinny for newcomers about MilSpouse Friday Fill-ins (and when I say MilSpouse, I mean significant others, too!):
Each week, I’ll post a list of questions on Thursday (so you can have your blog ready on Friday). Come back here on Fridayand enter your blog post into Mr. Linky so others know who else participated and we can all visit other blogs. And please feel free to use the button above!
This week’s questions are:
- Tell us about your dream job… one that you could do regardless of pay.
- What is your most prized material possession (kids and pets don’t count!)?
- What has been your favorite duty station and why?
- What is your least favorite household chore?
- If you could give one piece of advice to a teenager today (not specifically a MilTeen), what would it be?
I can’t wait to see what you all come up with tomorrow!