There are big ships and small ships. But the best ship of all is friendship.
I love learning more about my fellow MilSpouse bloggers! MilSpouse Friday Fill-in is taking off even better than I could have ever hoped. I learned so much about my fellow bloggers and can’t wait to learn more… and hopefully even MORE will join in as we go.
Here’s the skinny for newcomers about MilSpouse Friday Fill-ins (and when I say MilSpouse, I mean significant others, too!):
Each week, I’ll post a list of questions on Thursday (so you can have your blog ready on Friday). Come back here on Fridayand enter your blog post into Mr. Linky so others know who else participated and we can all visit other blogs. And please feel free to use the button above!
This week’s questions are:
- What is your favorite household chore?
- What is your favorite childhood memory?
- What is your most embarrassing moment?
- What uniform of your spouse’s is your favorite?
- What canceled TV show do you miss the most?
I can’t wait to see what you all come up with tomorrow!