A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
~Herm Albright, quoted in Reader’s Digest, June 1995
I love learning more about my fellow MilSpouse bloggers! MilSpouse Friday Fill-in is taking off even better than I could have ever hoped. I learned so much about my fellow bloggers and can’t wait to learn more… and hopefully even MORE will join in as we go.
Here’s the skinny for newcomers about MilSpouse Friday Fill-ins (and when I say MilSpouse, I mean significant others, too!):
Each week, I’ll post a list of questions on Thursday (so you can have your blog ready on Friday). Come back here on Friday and enter your blog post into Mr. Linky so others know who else participated and we can all visit other blogs. And please feel free to use the button above!
This week’s questions are:
- What food reminds you of your spouse?
- Who would you rather sit next to in a cross-country plane ride: an irritating non-stop talker, or a quiet stare-er?
- What are your best tips on how to save money?
- What is your favorite summer memory?
- Do you believe in ghosts?
I can’t wait to see what you all come up with tomorrow!
Please note that this post (and tomorrow’s) is auto-scheduled because I’m supposed to be in South Korea right now!