If you don’t like how things are, change it! You’re not a tree.
I love learning more about my fellow MilSpouse bloggers! MilSpouse Friday Fill-in is taking off even better than I could have ever hoped. I learned so much about my fellow bloggers and can’t wait to learn more… and hopefully even MORE will join in as we go.
Here’s the skinny for newcomers about MilSpouse Friday Fill-ins (and when I say MilSpouse, I mean significant others, too!):
Each week, I’ll post a list of questions on Thursday (so you can have your blog ready on Friday). Come back here on Friday and enter your blog post into Mr. Linky so others know who else participated and we can all visit other blogs. And please feel free to use the button above!
This week’s questions are:
- What is ONE thing you’d like civilians to understand about being a military family?
- What is your favorite mistake?
- What indulgence could you give up for a year?
- If you could be a winged animal, what would you be?
- What is one question you’d like to see asked in a future MFF?
I can’t wait to see what you all come up with tomorrow!