How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.
~From the movie Annie
I love learning more about my fellow MilSpouse bloggers! MilSpouse Friday Fill-in is taking off even better than I could have ever hoped. I learned so much about my fellow bloggers and can’t wait to learn more… and hopefully even MORE will join in as we go.
Here’s the skinny for newcomers about MilSpouse Friday Fill-ins (and when I say MilSpouse, I mean significant others, too!):
Each week, I’ll post a list of questions on Thursday (so you can have your blog ready on Friday). Come back here on Friday and enter your blog post into Mr. Linky so others know who else participated and we can all visit other blogs. And please feel free to use the button above!
I was going to feature one question suggested by MFF participants each week, but since you all came up with such great questions last week, I’m going to have to do more than one a week! This week’s questions are:
- If you could be a fugitive from the law for whatever reason, what would your crime be? (from It’s a Hooah Life)
- How long do you think you will be a military family? (from Julie the Army Wife)
- What’s your favorite recipe? (from Keep Calm and Soldier On)
- What would you want your last five words to be when you leave this life? (from My Goal is Simple)
- Where do you hope to retire? (from Pennies from Heaven)
I can’t wait to see what you all come up with tomorrow!