I never had a policy; I have just tried to do my very best each and every day.
I love learning more about my fellow MilSpouse bloggers! MilSpouse Friday Fill-in is taking off even better than I could have ever hoped. I learned so much about my fellow bloggers and can’t wait to learn more… and hopefully even MORE will join in as we go.
Here’s the skinny for newcomers about MilSpouse Friday Fill-ins (and when I say MilSpouse, I mean significant others, too!):
Each week, I’ll post a list of questions on Thursday (so you can have your blog ready on Friday). Come back here on Friday and enter your blog post into Mr. Linky so others know who else participated and we can all visit other blogs. And please feel free to use the button above!
I was going to feature one question suggested by MFF participants each week, but since you all came up with such great questions the other week, I’m going to have to do more than one a week! This week’s questions are:
- What secret indulgence do you act on while your spouse is away? (from Devil Dog Darling)
- If you were a spice, what would you be? (from New Girl On Post)
- Where do you go for support when your significant other is deployed? (from Texas Meets Washington)
- What is the oldest thing you own? (from A Troop’s Girl)
- How did you vision your future pre-military? (from Daddy’s Duty)
I can’t wait to see what you all come up with tomorrow!