Be pleasant until ten o’clock in the morning and the rest of the day will take care of itself.
I love learning more about my fellow MilSpouse bloggers! MilSpouse Friday Fill-in is taking off even better than I could have ever hoped. I learned so much about my fellow bloggers and can’t wait to learn more… and hopefully even MORE will join in as we go.
Here’s the skinny for newcomers about MilSpouse Friday Fill-ins (and when I say MilSpouse, I mean significant others, too!):
Each week, I’ll post a list of questions on Thursday (so you can have your blog ready on Friday). Come back here on Friday and enter your blog post into Mr. Linky so others know who else participated and we can all visit other blogs. And please feel free to use the button above!
I was going to feature one question suggested by MFF participants each week, but since you all came up with such great questions the other week, I’m going to have to do more than one a week!
This week’s questions are:
- Do you set goals for yourself during deployment? What are some of them? (from Military Mommy)
- What would you say to someone dating a military guy or gal? (from Mothering Off the Cuff)
- If you have children, how do you prepare them to move to a new place? (from The Random Ramblings of A Household 6)
- Name one hobby that gets you through alone time. (from My Sailor’s Mistress)
- What’s the one food you don’t ever get tired of? (from That Army Wife Life)
I can’t wait to see what you all come up with tomorrow. Happy blogging