There are no menial jobs, only menial attitudes.
~William J. Bennett, The Book of Virtues
First of all… don’t miss my flag giveaway… you can win a US flag or a flag of your service–it’s your choice! Check out the post below for more details.
I love learning more about my fellow MilSpouse bloggers! MilSpouse Friday Fill-in is taking off even better than I could have ever hoped. I learned so much about my fellow bloggers and can’t wait to learn more… and hopefully even MORE will join in as we go.
Here’s the skinny for newcomers about MilSpouse Friday Fill-ins (and when I say MilSpouse, I mean significant others, too!):
Each week, I’ll post a list of questions on Thursday (so you can have your blog ready on Friday). Come back here on Friday and enter your blog post into Mr. Linky so others know who else participated and we can all visit other blogs. And please feel free to use the button above!
I was going to feature one question suggested by MFF participants each week, but since you all came up with such great questions the other week, I’m going to have to do more than one a week!
This week’s questions are:
- How do you spend your deployment money, do you save, pay off bills or enjoy the extra money while it is there to buy the things you do not normally have? (from Troop Petrie)
- If you could relive one occasion or moment, what would it be? (from Currently On Land)
- What’s the worst job you ever had and if it was so bad why did you take it? (from Faith and Deploying)
- If you could play any character on TV, who would you be? (from Many Waters)
- If you could become the world’s expert in something, what would it be? (from Army of Two)
I can’t wait to see what you all come up with tomorrow. Happy blogging!