No one can whistle a symphony. It takes a whole orchestra to play it.
I love learning more about my fellow MilSpouse bloggers! MilSpouse Friday Fill-in is taking off even better than I could have ever hoped. I learned so much about my fellow bloggers and can’t wait to learn more… and hopefully even MORE will join in as we go.
Here’s the skinny for newcomers about MilSpouse Friday Fill-ins (and when I say MilSpouse, I mean significant others, too!):
Each week, I’ll post a list of questions on Thursday (so you can have your blog ready on Friday). Come back here on Friday and enter your blog post into Mr. Linky so others know who else participated and we can all visit other blogs. And please feel free to use the button above!
I was going to feature one question suggested by MFF participants each week, but since you all came up with such great questions the other week, I’m going to have to do more than one a week!
This week’s questions are:
- What characteristic about yourself has either been strengthened or weakened due to your experience as a Military Spouse? (from The Albrecht Squad)
- What is your favorite vacation spot and why? (from ‘Tis the Life of the Army Wife)
- If you could have any fast-food restaurant in the food court on base/post what would you pick? (from The Only Pink in a House of Blue)
- Where did you go on your honeymoon? (from Pennies from Heaven)
- If you could have any job in the world regardless of money, degree or experience, which job would you have and why? (from Proud to Be a Navy Family and The Calm Before The Storm)
I can’t wait to see what you all come up with tomorrow. Happy blogging!