I love learning more about my fellow MilSpouse bloggers. So I created a weekly meme. Each week, I’ll post a list of questions on Thursday (so you can have your blog ready on Friday). Come back here on Friday (like today!) and enter your blog post into Mr. Linky below so others know who else participated and we can all visit other blogs. Please leave a comment too! And please feel free to use the button above!
(Please forgive me if I can’t get to visit everyone’s blogs the next few weeks. I am having a hard time accessing my own blog from the Army Internet!)
I was going to feature one question suggested by MFF participants each week, but since you all came up with such great questionthe other week, I’m going to have to do more than one a week! This week’s questions are:
1. What characteristic about yourself has either been strengthened or weakened due to your experience as a Military Spouse? (from The Albrecht Squad)
Well, I’ve always been a Type A personality (and that will never go completely away), but I’ve learned to go with the flow and be more flexible. I still have to plan everything, I just now try to plan for all contingencies… that way I still have Plan D when Plan C fails!
2. What is your favorite vacation spot and why? (from ‘Tis the Life of the Army Wife)
Ya know, I’ve not really had many (one) vacation as an adult. Right now, I’d say anywhere Huzzy and I can spend some time together without family. Including the dogs.
3. If you could have any fast-food restaurant in the food court on base/post what would you pick? (from The Only Pink in a House of Blue)
I don’t live on base or anywhere near it but my answer is hands-down… QDOBA! OMG I love Qdoba. And I’m sorry, I know there’s going to be some dissenters, but Chipotle just doesn’t cut it. I’ve tried three times.
4. Where did you go on your honeymoon? (from Pennies from Heaven)
Um, we really didn’t have a honeymoon. We went to Washington (where we were going to be PCSing) for three days and looked at houses and I had a job interview. We did manage to make it to Ruby Beach for an hour… that was amazing, even if the drive did make me sick to my stomach.
5. If you could have any job in the world regardless of money, degree or experience, which job would you have and why? (from Proud to Be a Navy Family and The Calm Before The Storm)
I would be a director/owner/creator of a summer camp for kids with life-threatening diseases. That’s always been my dream. And now that I’m in the military world, I’d like to take a few weeks out of that camp to offer it to kids who have lost a parent while on active duty.
Please don’t forget to add your blog link to Mr. Linky below by clicking on it. But also if you are not participating in MilSpouse Friday Fill-In this week, please do not put your link on there… I will remove it. It is unfair to others who do participate.