My thoughts are free to go anywhere, but it’s surprising how often they head in your direction.
I love learning more about my fellow MilSpouse bloggers. So I created a weekly meme. Each week, I’ll post a list of questions on Thursday (so you can have your blog ready on Friday). Come back here on Friday (like today!) and enter your blog post into Mr. Linky below so others know who else participated and we can all visit other blogs. Please leave a comment too! And please feel free to use the button above!
I was going to feature one question suggested by MFF participants each week, but since you all came up with such great questionthe other week, I’m going to have to do more than one a week! This week’s questions are:
- What is the silliest get-up you have ever worn outside of a Halloween party? (from To The Nth)
- What is something that you gave up in order to live the military lifestyle? (from Pennies from Heaven)
- If money wasn’t a factor and you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be? And why? (from Life and Times of a Displaced Jersey Girl)
- If you were going to join the military, what branch would you join? Or which MOS/rating would you choose? (from And You Never Did Think)
- What is your favorite thing to make for dinner? (from Armendinger Party of 4)
Can’t wait to see what everyone comes up with tomorrow!