I don’t care how poor a man is; if he has family, he’s rich.
~Dan Wilcox and Thad Mumford, “Identity Crisis,” M*A*S*H
I love learning more about my fellow MilSpouse bloggers. So I created a weekly meme. Each week, I’ll post a list of questions on Thursday (so you can have your blog ready on Friday). Come back here on Friday (like today!) and enter your blog post into Mr. Linky below so others know who else participated and we can all visit other blogs. Please leave a comment too! And please feel free to use the button above!
(Please forgive me if I can’t get to visit everyone’s blogs the next few weeks. I am having a hard time accessing my own blog from the Army Internet!)
I was going to feature one question suggested by MFF participants each week, but since you all came up with such great questionthe other week, I’m going to have to do more than one a week! This week’s questions are:
1. What is the silliest get-up you have ever worn outside of a Halloween party? (from To The Nth)
Well, I’ve been a huge rabbit mascot for a zoo. That costume REEKED!
2. What is something that you gave up in order to live the military lifestyle? (from Pennies from Heaven)
My family, friends and the only state I’ve ever lived in. And you know what? I’d do it again. I love my Huzzy!
3. If money wasn’t a factor and you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be? And why? (from Life and Times of a Displaced Jersey Girl)
Uh… this is a hard question. I want to go to a lot of places. I’m going to say Scotland because Huzzy and I are both Scottish and I know it would mean soooo much to him.
4. If you were going to join the military, what branch would you join? Or which MOS/rating would you choose? (from And You Never Did Think)
Uh… Navy and being a public affairs officer. I can’t think of doing anything but!
5. What is your favorite thing to make for dinner? (from Armendinger Party of 4)
Up until a few months ago, I’d say it was my homemade enchiladas. But now, I really love A Southern Belle and her Officer’s Crockpot Pot Roast recipe! It’s absolutely amazing!
Please don’t forget to add your blog link to Mr. Linky below by clicking on it. But also if you are not participating in MilSpouse Friday Fill-In this week, please do not put your link on there… I will remove it. It is unfair to others who do participate.