Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.
~Robert F. Kennedy
Can you believe that we’ve been doing this for four months now? Crazy!
I love learning more about my fellow MilSpouse bloggers. So I created a weekly meme. Each week, I’ll post a list of questions on Thursday (so you can have your blog ready on Friday). Come back here on Friday (like today!) and enter your blog post into Mr. Linky below so others know who else participated and we can all visit other blogs. Please leave a comment too! And please feel free to use the button above!
Next week, there’ll be more questions again by other MilSpouses. This week, I’m too busy graduating from the Defense Information School to do that, so I’m making some quick questions. This week’s questions are:
- What is the longest road trip you’ve ever taken?
- Do you collect anything? Tell us a bit about it.
- What is your favorite part about being an adult?
- What song brings a tear to your eye?
- Describe your first plane ride (how old you were, where you were heading, etc).
Can’t wait to see what everyone comes up with tomorrow!