Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower.
Please check out the previous post… we’re gonna have some fun this holiday season!!
I love learning more about my fellow MilSpouse bloggers! MilSpouse Friday Fill-in is taking off even better than I could have ever hoped. I learned so much about my fellow bloggers and can’t wait to learn more… and hopefully even MORE will join in as we go.
Here’s the skinny for newcomers about MilSpouse Friday Fill-ins (and when I say MilSpouse, I mean significant others, too!):
Each week, I’ll post a list of questions on Thursday (so you can have your blog ready on Friday). Come back here on Friday and enter your blog post into Mr. Linky so others know who else participated and we can all visit other blogs. And please feel free to use the button above!
- What are some things on your bucket list? (from New Girl on Post)
- How long have you been a MilSpouse and where have you been stationed so far? (from Raising Roscoe)
- What is a list of songs that sums up your life so far? (from Confessions of a Sailor’s Wife)
- What is your favorite kind of pizza?
- What are three good things in your life right now?
Can’t wait to see what everyone comes up with tomorrow!