Vegetables are a must on a diet. I suggest carrot cake, zucchini bread, and pumpkin pie.
My mom made an amazing pumpkin bread last year and this year I decided to try it. It is soooo yummy, so I thought I’d share it with all of you!
4 eggs beaten
½ c water
1 ½ teaspoons salt
½ teaspoon soda
½ teaspoon baking powder
2 teaspoons cinnamon
3 1/3 cups flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the ingredients in order, one at a time.
- Spray baking pans with cooking spray.
- Pour batter into baking pans approximately 3/4 full.
- Bake for approximately one hour.
NOTE: This recipe makes 2 large loaves or approximately eight small ones. I filled my small loaf pans too full (I filled them to the top).