I ask not for a lighter burden, but for broader shoulders.
First off… Check out the MilSpouse Secret Santa exchange! It will close on Saturday. I hope you will all join in!
I love learning more about my fellow MilSpouse bloggers! MilSpouse Friday Fill-in is taking off even better than I could have ever hoped. I learned so much about my fellow bloggers and can’t wait to learn more… and hopefully even MORE will join in as we go.
Here’s the skinny for newcomers about MilSpouse Friday Fill-ins (and when I say MilSpouse, I mean significant others, too!):
Each week, I’ll post a list of questions on Thursday (so you can have your blog ready on Friday). Come back here on Friday and enter your blog post into Mr. Linky so others know who else participated and we can all visit other blogs. And please feel free to use the button above!
- A different twist on last week’s question. This week, the first question is: what’s the nicest thing a MILSPOUSE has ever done for you? (brought to you from navy_smurfette)
- How often do you drive faster than the speed limit?
- Did you have a nickname in school? If so, what was it?
- If your life was a book, what would the title be and how would it end?
- Look back (in your planner if you have one) to September 14th… what did you do that day?
Can’t wait to see what everyone comes up with tomorrow!