Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.
~Norman Vincent Peale
Ooops… sorry… totally forgot to push “post” on this one!!
I love learning more about my fellow MilSpouse bloggers! MilSpouse Friday Fill-in is taking off even better than I could have ever hoped. I learned so much about my fellow bloggers and can’t wait to learn more… and hopefully even MORE will join in as we go.
Here’s the skinny for newcomers about MilSpouse Friday Fill-ins (and when I say MilSpouse, I mean significant others, too!):
Each week, I’ll post a list of questions on Thursday (so you can have your blog ready on Friday). Come back here on Friday and enter your blog post into Mr. Linky so others know who else participated and we can all visit other blogs. And please feel free to use the button above!
- If you were given $1,000 right now, how would you spend it?
- If you had to choose a movie title (a real one that already exists) for your life story, what would it be?
- If you were a teacher, what subject would you like to teach?
- Has being a MilSpouse changed how you view holidays or how your holidays are celebrated? If so, how? If not, what hasn’t changed?
- What is your favorite Christmas (or whatever holiday you celebrate) memory?
Can’t wait to see what everyone comes up with tomorrow!