He who has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree.
~Roy L. Smith
I love learning more about my fellow MilSpouse bloggers! MilSpouse Friday Fill-in is taking off even better than I could have ever hoped. I learned so much about my fellow bloggers and can’t wait to learn more… and hopefully even MORE will join in as we go.
Here’s the skinny for newcomers about MilSpouse Friday Fill-ins (and when I say MilSpouse, I mean significant others, too!):
Each week, I’ll post a list of questions on Thursday (so you can have your blog ready on Friday). Come back here on Friday and enter your blog post into Mr. Linky so others know who else participated and we can all visit other blogs. And please feel free to use the button above!
- What do you see your life like in 10 years?
- What do you like most about your job?
- What are three things you do every day, no matter what day it is?
- What would you do with an extra five hours in your day today?
- What is your favorite Christmas (or whichever holiday you celebrate) cookie recipe (please share!)?
Can’t wait to see what everyone comes up with tomorrow!