This is the message of Christmas: We are never alone.
I love learning more about my fellow MilSpouse bloggers! MilSpouse Friday Fill-in is taking off even better than I could have ever hoped. I learned so much about my fellow bloggers and can’t wait to learn more… and hopefully even MORE will join in as we go.
Here’s the skinny for newcomers about MilSpouse Friday Fill-ins (and when I say MilSpouse, I mean significant others, too!):
Each week, I’ll post a list of questions on Thursday (so you can have your blog ready on Friday). Come back here on Friday and enter your blog post into Mr. Linky so others know who else participated and we can all visit other blogs. And please feel free to use the button above!
- What is the best gift you have ever received or given? from Jessica Lynn Writes
- Do you celebrate holidays differently when your loved one is deployed/gone or do you keep tradition? from The Albrecht Squad
- If you celebrate Christmas, do you put an angel, star or something else on the top of your tree?
- What are your three favorite websites?
- On your man do you prefer… boxers, briefs or boxer briefs? Or commando? (yeah, I’m starting to get desperate for questions!)
Can’t wait to see what everyone comes up with tomorrow!