No one can whistle a symphony. It takes a whole orchestra to play it.
First of all… thanks everyone for being patient while we took a break for the holidays and then I took a break last week to spend time with Huzzy. It’s wonderful to have him home now for 10 days. Just five more weeks and we’ll have been our all-time record of being together at one time since getting married nearly two years ago! And I’m not counting the five days I’ll have to go away for a long drill weekend… because that would depress me.
I love learning more about my fellow MilSpouse bloggers! MilSpouse Friday Fill-in is taking off even better than I could have ever hoped. I learned so much about my fellow bloggers and can’t wait to learn more… and hopefully even MORE will join in as we go.
Here’s the skinny for newcomers about MilSpouse Friday Fill-ins (and when I say MilSpouse, I mean significant others, too!):
Each week, I’ll post a list of questions on Thursday (so you can have your blog ready on Friday). Come back here on Friday and enter your blog post into Mr. Linky so others know who else participated and we can all visit other blogs. And please feel free to use the button above!
- What are you looking forward to most in 2011? from Jessica Lynn Writes
- What is something random you do on a boring night when your significant other is away? from Lovin Ma Soldier
- What has been your greatest adventure as a MilSpouse? from Misadventures of An Army Momma
- What is the ugliest fashion trend you ever bought into (I’d like to make fun of you, so can you please provide a picture as well)? from More Than An Army Wife
- What was the high point of last month?
Can’t wait to see what everyone comes up with tomorrow!