Winter is nature’s way of saying, “Up yours.”
I love learning more about my fellow MilSpouse bloggers. So I created a weekly meme. Each week, I’ll post a list of questions on Thursday (so you can have your blog ready on Friday). Come back here on Friday (like today!) and enter your blog post into Mr. Linky below so others know who else participated and we can all visit other blogs. Please leave a comment too! And please feel free to use the button above!
This week’s questions are:
1. What do you usually want to know about someone when meeting them for the first time?
I guess it depends on who I’m meeting and in what capacity. If it’s a MilSpouse, I like to know where they came from, when get got married, where they have been stationed, etc. If it is in a business capacity, I’d like to know if they know what they are talking about 😉
2. Would you rather know everything about your spouse, or be regularly surprised?
The “big” stuff I’d rather know. The little things… I’d rather be surprised.
3. If you could live in one city for the rest of your life, where would you live?
There are still areas I’d like to visit, but so far, I want to stay right here in Western Washington. I love it!
4. When you go out of town, what one material thing do you ALWAYS take?
Well, since Huzzy got me one for Christmas in September… my Nook. That way, I can take many books with me without having to lug them with me.
5. Using no more than 10 nouns, and ONLY nouns, describe yourself.
Why do I do this to myself? Okay, here goes:
-Animals, nature, military, Michigan, country, MilSpouse, friend, wife, daughter, sister.
Please don’t forget to add your blog link to Mr. Linky below by clicking on it. But also if you are not participating in MilSpouse Friday Fill-In this week, please do not put your link on there… I will remove it. It is unfair to others who do participate.