If the family were a fruit, it would be an orange, a circle of sections, held together but separable – each segment distinct.
~Letty Cottin Pogrebin
I love learning more about my fellow MilSpouse bloggers! MilSpouse Friday Fill-in is taking off even better than I could have ever hoped. I learned so much about my fellow bloggers and can’t wait to learn more… and hopefully even MORE will join in as we go.
Here’s the skinny for newcomers about MilSpouse Friday Fill-ins (and when I say MilSpouse, I mean significant others, too!):
Each week, I’ll post a list of questions on Thursday (so you can have your blog ready on Friday). Come back here on Friday and enter your blog post into Mr. Linky so others know who else participated and we can all visit other blogs. And please feel free to use the button above!
- If you were a famous movie star, what types of movies would you star in?
- What is a vacation you would like to take if money were no object?
- Did you have pets growing up?
- What do you do for exercise?
- What is the best piece of advice you’ve ever received as a MilSpouse?
Can’t wait to see what everyone comes up with tomorrow!