It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.
I love learning more about my fellow MilSpouse bloggers! MilSpouse Friday Fill-in is taking off even better than I could have ever hoped. I learned so much about my fellow bloggers and can’t wait to learn more… and hopefully even MORE will join in as we go.
Here’s the skinny for newcomers about MilSpouse Friday Fill-ins (and when I say MilSpouse, I mean significant others, too!):
Each week, I’ll post a list of questions on Thursday (so you can have your blog ready on Friday). Come back here on Friday and enter your blog post into Mr. Linky so others know who else participated and we can all visit other blogs. And please feel free to use the button above!
- What are some of your ideas for staying connected with family…you know, those people we moved thousands of miles away from? submitted by Live it. Love it (or not). Write About It.
- What’s the most romantic gift you have GIVEN? submitted by Painting My Canvas
- Would you encourage your child, if they came to you and wanted to join the military? submitted by Perfectly Imperfect
- What is your least favorite bill to pay and why? submitted by A Little of This, A Little of That
- What is the proudest moment you’ve had as a military spouse? submitted by Our Okinawa Life
Can’t wait to see what everyone comes up with tomorrow!