Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.
~H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
I love learning more about my fellow MilSpouse bloggers! MilSpouse Friday Fill-in is taking off even better than I could have ever hoped. I learned so much about my fellow bloggers and can’t wait to learn more… and hopefully even MORE will join in as we go.
Here’s the skinny for newcomers about MilSpouse Friday Fill-ins (and when I say MilSpouse, I mean significant others, too!):
Each week, I’ll post a list of questions on Thursday (so you can have your blog ready on Friday). Come back here on Friday and enter your blog post into Mr. Linky so others know who else participated and we can all visit other blogs. And please feel free to use the button above!
- What is your must have gadget? submitted by Flying High With My Flyboy
- How does your adulthood compare to what you imagined it would be like when you were a little kid? submitted by L to the Third
- What is your favorite chocolate recipe? submitted by Our First Deployment
- How do you deal with military life when it gets to be to much or to hard? submitted by Combat Boots And Pointe Shoes
- What piece of advice would you give a new Military spouse facing their first deployment? submitted by The Albrecht Squad
Can’t wait to see what everyone comes up with tomorrow!