The purpose of life is a life of purpose.
I love learning more about my fellow MilSpouse bloggers. So I created a weekly meme. Each week, I’ll post a list of questions on Thursday (so you can have your blog ready on Friday). Come back here on Friday (like today!) and enter your blog post into Mr. Linky below so others know who else participated and we can all visit other blogs. Please leave a comment too! And please feel free to use the button above!
This week’s questions are:
1. What romance movie scene reminds you of your s/o or spouse and the LOVE you share? submitted by Simply Sunshine and Daisy’s
This has to come from one of my (and Huzzy’s) favorite movies! This scene totally reminds me of our love for one another.
From Sweet Home Alabama:
– Melanie Smooter (Reese Witherspoon) “Why would you wanna marry me for anyhow?”
-Jake Perry (Josh Lucas): “So I can kiss ya anytime I want.”
2. If you were allowed to deploy with your husband to a war zone would you and why? submitted by I & J
As long as we had someone to watch the dogs, then yes. I mean, I’m going to have to go over there anyway, so why not take Huzzy with me? It’d be great to at least have someone there, even if we couldn’t hang out (the whole officer/enlisted relationship in public while in uniform is a no-no).
3. Have you ever done anything (intentionally, or unintentionally) to embarrass your spouse/significant other in front of his military cohorts? submitted by Marrying the Navy
Not yet. But I will. See, Huzzy and I had a deal that I could tease him by making him salute me twice a year without him taking it out on me (in a nice way, hehe) at home. And he was supposed to give me my first salute when I commissioned. But the silly Navy took too long with my commissioning documents and so Huzzy had to move before my ceremony. And since we’ve been together so little, I haven’t had the chance to exercise that agreement. So, there will be at least one day that I’ll randomly show up in uniform (on a day that I have to be in uniform anyway) outside his place of work. He’ll have to salute me. In front of his shipmates. LOL.
4. What is your most irrational fear? submitted by Eights on the Move
I’m terrified of bears (but I love Pandas… which I know are more closely related to raccoons than bears but that’s another topic). Wholly afraid of them like whoa. And now that I live in Washington, I’m even MORE terrified of cougars (and no, not the ones that may try… and fail… to take my Huzzy away with their age and prowess). I love cats, but I know they are plotting, thinking, PLANNING creatures who will kill for sport. Yup, afraid of them too.
5. If you could only live in one kind of climate for the rest of your life, what would it be and why? submitted by Many Waters
Pretty much right here in Western Washington. Minus about 10 inches of annual rain. But other than that, it’s perfect. Temperate year-round, sunny in the summer and there’s enough rain to make it green and beautiful all the time. I love it.
Please don’t forget to add your blog link to Mr. Linky below by clicking on it. But also if you are not participating in MilSpouse Friday Fill-In this week, please do not put your link on there… I will remove it. It is unfair to others who do participate.