You’ve got a lot of choices. If getting out of bed in the morning is a chore and you’re not smiling on a regular basis, try another choice.
~Steven D. Woodhull
I love learning more about my fellow MilSpouse bloggers! MilSpouse Friday Fill-in is taking off even better than I could have ever hoped. I learned so much about my fellow bloggers and can’t wait to learn more… and hopefully even MORE will join in as we go.
Here’s the skinny for newcomers about MilSpouse Friday Fill-ins (and when I say MilSpouse, I mean significant others, too!):
Each week, I’ll post a list of questions on Thursday (so you can have your blog ready on Friday). Come back here on Friday and enter your blog post into Mr. Linky so others know who else participated and we can all visit other blogs. And please feel free to use the button above!
- With PCS moves happening every few years, do you take the time to paint and decorate your home? submitted by Life as Mrs. JPT
- If you could live in any home on a television series, what would it be? submitted by Standing By Him
- What inspired you to start your blog? submitted by Pink Combat Boots
- What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever seen on base? submitted by Adventures in Life
- Which historical figure (politician, writer, artist, scientist, actor, etc…) would you like to have dinner with? submitted by Army of Two
Can’t wait to see what everyone comes up with tomorrow!