The difference between perseverance and obstinacy is that one comes from a strong will, and the other from a strong won’t.
~Henry Ward Beecher
I love learning more about my fellow MilSpouse bloggers! MilSpouse Friday Fill-in is taking off even better than I could have ever hoped. I learned so much about my fellow bloggers and can’t wait to learn more… and hopefully even MORE will join in as we go.
Here’s the skinny for newcomers about MilSpouse Friday Fill-ins (and when I say MilSpouse, I mean significant others, too!):
Each week, I’ll post a list of questions on Thursday (so you can have your blog ready on Friday). Come back here on Friday and enter your blog post into Mr. Linky so others know who else participated and we can all visit other blogs. And please feel free to use the button above!
- How many pets do you have? And what type? submitted by Life and Times of a Displaced Jersey Girl
- What are your favorite projects to do while hubby is away? submitted by my-inspired-nest
- What are the must-haves in your deployment care packages? submitted by Christine’s Little Blog
- If you could star in any TV show, which would it be? submitted by Just a Girl
- What was the biggest hurdle that you faced during your/your significant other’s first deployment? submitted by The Pavlik Perspective
Can’t wait to see what everyone comes up with tomorrow!