Luck is the by-product of busting your fanny.
I love learning more about my fellow MilSpouse bloggers. So I created a weekly meme. Each week, I’ll post a list of questions on Thursday (so you can have your blog ready on Friday). Come back here on Friday (like today!) and enter your blog post into Mr. Linky below so others know who else participated and we can all visit other blogs. Please leave a comment too! And please feel free to use the button above!
This week’s questions are:
1. Which was the best day of your life- Wedding day or Homecoming day? submitted by Pink Champagne, Gatorade & MREs
I have to say my wedding. I hate to say it, but we have “homecoming” every six months or so… so while it’s a great day, it’s not a “special” day. It sounds bad, but it is what it is.
2. Were you a part of the joining the military question or did you sign up for the relationship when your man was already in the military? submitted by Cammo Style Love
Nope, I was not part of Huzzy’s choice to join the military. He did that eight years before we met. He was, however, a part of my choice to join the military.
3. What is your favorite Disney movie and why? submitted by Raising Roscoe
I have to say the Jungle Book. I loooooove the songs in it and who wouldn’t want a cuddly bear and gorgeous big cat as friends?
4. What is your favorite family activity to do on the weekends? submitted by Destination: RN!
Well, right now and for the foreseeable future, it’s going to be working on our house together. I love seeing the changes and making it our own!
5. Where do you secretly wish you could be stationed with you/your SO’s line of work (realistically speaking, not everyone can be stationed on NAS Fiji)? submitted by Wookie & Co.
Oh there is no secret about it! Huzzy can only be stationed (with very few, remote exceptions… as in one person in a three year period being stationed somewhere else) in Kings Bay, Georgia or Bangor, Washington. And since Kings Bay is pretty much the sweaty crotch of Georgia (just 30mi north of Jacksonville, Florida), I’d say right where we are… Bangor, Washington. I love summers and the mountains and the trees and everything that makes this place a gorgeous place to live.
Please don’t forget to add your blog link to Mr. Linky below by clicking on it. But also if you are not participating in MilSpouse Friday Fill-In this week, please do not put your link on there… I will remove it. It is unfair to others who do participate.