I like my new telephone, my computer works just fine, my calculator is perfect, but Lord, I miss my mind!
I love learning more about my fellow MilSpouse bloggers! MilSpouse Friday Fill-in is taking off even better than I could have ever hoped. I learned so much about my fellow bloggers and can’t wait to learn more… and hopefully even MORE will join in as we go.
Here’s the skinny for newcomers about MilSpouse Friday Fill-ins (and when I say MilSpouse, I mean significant others, too!):
Each week, I’ll post a list of questions on Thursday (so you can have your blog ready on Friday). Come back here on Friday and enter your blog post into Mr. Linky so others know who else participated and we can all visit other blogs. And please feel free to use the button above!
- What is one of the things you always do special when your husband returns from a deployment? submitted by Keep Calm and Soldier On
- What do you do to help your spouse and/or yourself re-adjust after a deployment or long separation? submitted by Diapers, Dogs and Deployments
- Are you a crazy coupon clipper (I’m becoming one, so share your secrets with me)? submitted by Married My Airman
- What’s your most treasured memory of you and your spouse (not counting your wedding – that’s a given)? submitted by Scrubs, ACUs and One Crazy Ride
- If you could live anywhere overseas, what would you pick and why? submitted by Little Moments Like This
Can’t wait to see what everyone comes up with tomorrow!