Go for it now. The future is promised to no one.
I love learning more about my fellow MilSpouse bloggers. So I created a weekly meme. Each week, I’ll post a list of questions on Thursday (so you can have your blog ready on Friday). Come back here on Friday (like today!) and enter your blog post into Mr. Linky below so others know who else participated and we can all visit other blogs. Please leave a comment too! And please feel free to use the button above!
This week’s questions are:
1. What is one of the things you always do special when your husband returns from a deployment? submitted by Keep Calm and Soldier On
I usually have a crockpot of something going for him… that way no matter when he gets home (boat schedules are so unpredictable), he has a hot, homemade meal ready. Anything tastes good after powdered milk and fake eggs (so Huzzy says).
2. What do you do to help your spouse and/or yourself re-adjust after a deployment or long separation? submitted by Diapers, Dogs and Deployments
We are constantly doing this so it’s pretty normal for us. We generally take the first weekend just to goof off… no plans and no commitments.
3. Are you a crazy coupon clipper (I’m becoming one, so share your secrets with me)? submitted by Married My Airman
I forget my coupon book ALL. THE. TIME. So I can’t tell you I’m crazy nor good at it. My secret would be… take the dang book with you!
4. What’s your most treasured memory of you and your spouse (not counting your wedding – that’s a given)? submitted by Scrubs, ACUs and One Crazy Ride
It would have to be one of two things: either when Huzzy took me to Ruby Beach for a few hours during our honeymoon (he wouldn’t tell me where we were going) or going whitewater rafting with him a year and a half ago.
5. If you could live anywhere overseas, what would you pick and why? submitted by Little Moments Like This
It’s so hard to think about because we’ll never be given the opportunity due to Huzzy’s job… but I guess I’d have to say Japan or Italy.
Please don’t forget to add your blog link to Mr. Linky below by clicking on it. But also if you are not participating in MilSpouse Friday Fill-In this week, please do not put your link on there… I will remove it. It is unfair to others who do participate.