And I’m proud to be an American//where at least I know I’m free//And I won’t forget the men who died//who gave that right to me.
I love learning more about my fellow MilSpouse bloggers! MilSpouse Friday Fill-in is taking off even better than I could have ever hoped. I learned so much about my fellow bloggers and can’t wait to learn more… and hopefully even MORE will join in as we go.
Here’s the skinny for newcomers about MilSpouse Friday Fill-ins (and when I say MilSpouse, I mean significant others, too!):
Each week, I’ll post a list of questions on Thursday (so you can have your blog ready on Friday). Come back here on Friday and enter your blog post into Mr. Linky so others know who else participated and we can all visit other blogs. And please feel free to use the button above!
- Do you think civilians, in general, understand the meaning of Memorial Day?
- What are your plans for the Memorial Day Weekend?
- What skill/talent do you wish you had? submitted by The 3 Turners
- Which came first: the chicken or the egg? submitted by I Married Into The Army
- What is the best thing about your post (base)? The worst? submitted by Randomly, Robyn
Can’t wait to see what everyone comes up with tomorrow!