A perfect summer day is when the sun is shining, the breeze is blowing, the birds are singing, and the lawn mower is broken.
I love learning more about my fellow MilSpouse bloggers! MilSpouse Friday Fill-in is taking off even better than I could have ever hoped. I learned so much about my fellow bloggers and can’t wait to learn more… and hopefully even MORE will join in as we go.
Here’s the skinny for newcomers about MilSpouse Friday Fill-ins (and when I say MilSpouse, I mean significant others, too!):
Each week, I’ll post a list of questions on Thursday (so you can have your blog ready on Friday). Come back here on Friday and enter your blog post into Mr. Linky so others know who else participated and we can all visit other blogs. And please feel free to use the button above!
- It’s now June (woot!)… what plans do you have for the summer?
- What is your favorite summer memory as a kid?
- If wild animals could be made pets without fear of them ever being dangerous, what kind of exotic animal would you want as a pet?
- Is there anything about deployments that you do like? submitted by The Thrifty Military Wife
- I’m starting to run out of questions again… so please give me a question you’d like to see (off-the-wall will most likely make it because we seem to have used a lot of the “traditional” ones).
Can’t wait to see what everyone comes up with tomorrow!