In summer, the song sings itself.
~William Carlos Williams
I love learning more about my fellow MilSpouse bloggers. So I created a weekly meme. Each week, I’ll post a list of questions on Thursday (so you can have your blog ready on Friday). Come back here on Friday (like today!) and enter your blog post into Mr. Linky below so others know who else participated and we can all visit other blogs. Please leave a comment too! And please feel free to use the button above!
This week’s questions are:
1. It’s now June (woot!)… what plans do you have for the summer?
Hmm… my mom is coming to visit for a week next week. Then… surgery for my shoulder. Sounds like tons of fun, eh?
2. What is your favorite summer memory as a kid?
I loved camping as a family. We’d go for two weeks (my mom would take a week off work, then my dad) to a campground that was only about 30 minutes away but we loved it. We’d fish, swim, bike, and make S’mores. There would be no TV or video games and sometimes we got to listen to the radio. It was truly a great way to come together as a family and to relax.
3. If wild animals could be made pets without fear of them ever being dangerous, what kind of exotic animal would you want as a pet?
I’d want a big cat like a sleek jaguar! I would love to cuddle up to one and get a huge purr from them!
4. Is there anything about deployments that you do like? submitted by The Thrifty Military Wife
I like being able to eat what I want, watch what I want and save money.
5. I’m starting to run out of questions again… so please give me a question you’d like to see (off-the-wall will most likely make it because we seem to have used a lot of the “traditional” ones).
I’ve asked enough questions.
The worst? Well, for me the worst is the winters that are drizzly rain and cloudy… but that worst is better than living in Michigan where they are downright bitter cold and cloudy.
Please don’t forget to add your blog link to Mr. Linky below by clicking on it. But also if you are not participating in MilSpouse Friday Fill-In this week, please do not put your link on there… I will remove it. It is unfair to others who do participate.