A birthday is just the first day of another 365-day journey around the sun. Enjoy the trip.
I love learning more about my fellow MilSpouse bloggers. So I created a weekly meme. Each week, I’ll post a list of questions on Thursday (so you can have your blog ready on Friday). Come back here on Friday (like today!) and enter your blog post into Mr. Linky below so others know who else participated and we can all visit other blogs. Please leave a comment too! And please feel free to use the button above!
This week’s questions are:
1. When you vacation what type of vacation do you like to take (beach, historic, adventurous, food oriented, etc.)? submitted by Megan Dub-Yuh
Can I choose all of the above? First of all, the last “vacation” I took as an adult was when I was 18 and just months out of high school. That was 11 years ago. But I would like a vacation where I can spend a day on a tropical beach, then do a historical tour the next day, followed by something exhilarating and all the while… eating great local food.
2. What is your best memory associated with a song (you know we all have tons!)? submitted by Ramblings of a Marine Wife
Our first dance… to Frank Sinatra’s “The Best is Yet to Come.”
3. If you had six months with no obligations or financial constraints, what would you do with your time? submitted by Married to the Army
No obligations? I’d travel with Huzzy to many wonderful places. I’d also like to complete a few things on my 35 before 35.
4. What is one thing about you that people do NOT typically notice at first that you wish they would? submitted by Our Motto is Patience
I have no idea. I guess I wish some people would notice that I’m a college-educated woman who truly IS trying to find a job. But that is more the people I already know than those I just met.
5. …. submitted by The Three Turners: It’s a summer of sequels, and if you had to live in one of each of the following “worlds” (there are three total) which would you choose and why?
Please don’t forget to add your blog link to Mr. Linky below by clicking on it. But also if you are not participating in MilSpouse Friday Fill-In this week, please do not put your link on there… I will remove it. It is unfair to others who do participate.
I’m 29 today. Last year of my 20s. I’m excited and a bit horrified at how quickly this decade went by. Wow.