You can kiss your family and friends good-bye and put miles between you, but at the same time you carry them with you in your heart, your mind, your stomach, because you do not just live in a world but a world lives in you.
I love learning more about my fellow MilSpouse bloggers. So I created a weekly meme. Each week, I’ll post a list of questions on Thursday (so you can have your blog ready on Friday). Come back here on Friday (like today!) and enter your blog post into Mr. Linky below so others know who else participated and we can all visit other blogs. Please leave a comment too! And please feel free to use the button above!
This week’s questions are:
1. Are you a different person than you were five years ago? submitted by Sisterly Thoughts
I don’t think I am from five years ago. I mean, we all grow and change but the last five years haven’t really changed me a whole lot. Now, the last 10 or 15 years? I’ve changed a LOT but really believe I’m still the same person.
2. If you could go on Amazing Race, who would you take with you as your partner and why? submitted by Thoughts from a Poekitten
I loooove the Amazing Race and would love to be a part of it. I’d have to take my husband… but I really think we’d almost kill each other. I’d take him because we are polar opposites when it comes to the tasks they do there and personalities needed to do the race and we’d annoy the crap out of each other. But that’s what would make us a good team, he’d excel where I was lacking and vice versa. We’d also temperate each other (though, again, this would cause a lot of arguing).
3. Does Facebook or Twitter actually bring more stress or good in to your life? submitted by Just an Arizona Girl
No, they actually are great for me and are fantastic for de-stressing. I generally don’t keep anyone around that is stressful to me.
4. June is National Soul Food Month- what’s your soul food? submitted by NH Girl Displaced
Hmmm… homemade pizza and homemade enchiladas!
5. If you could live in any other era than the current, which one would it be & why? submitted by Sugar in My Grits
I would love to live in the ’50s but I couldn’t take the “little wife at home” type stuff. I wouldn’t mind working from home, but I darn sure wouldn’t be bringing my husband his slippers while wearing heals and pearls.
Please don’t forget to add your blog link to Mr. Linky below by clicking on it. But also if you are not participating in MilSpouse Friday Fill-In this week, please do not put your link on there… I will remove it. It is unfair to others who do participate.