I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery.
I love learning more about my fellow MilSpouse bloggers. So I created a weekly meme. Each week, I’ll post a list of questions on Thursday (so you can have your blog ready on Friday). Come back here on Friday (like today!) and enter your blog post into Mr. Linky below so others know who else participated and we can all visit other blogs. Please leave a comment too! And please feel free to use the button above!
This week’s questions are:
1. Have you (spouse) ever considered joining the military and what do you think of dual military couples? submitted by Project Army Wife
Uh… yup. As a reservist, I can tell you it’s tough. I don’t know how the dual active military people do it. I give them mad props if they are able to do it and keep their marriage in tact. I wasn’t sure we could/if I cared to even try so I didn’t consider going active, only reserve.
2. What is your idea of a perfect Sunday afternoon? submitted by A Few of My Favorite Things
I would have to say sleeping in and cuddling with Huzzy in the morning, followed by a late breakfast and then Huzzy would probably want me to jump on the back of his Harley and go for a ride. Since it makes him so happy, it makes me happy, too. Of course… the perfect Sunday would truly be a SUN DAY.
3. What do you usually do for the 4th of July holiday? submitted by Anchor’s Away
I have no idea. This is our fifth 4th of July together and we only spent the first two actually TOGETHER. The first one was our first date (and I was way high on <legal> drugs so I don’t remember much of it other than going to the beach to watch the fireworks) and the second we were coming back from vacation in Illinois and saw fireworks from the truck. The third one, he was in Washington and I was still in Michigan. Last year? He was deployed. So I have no idea. I guess fireworks. Maybe a motorcycle ride.
4. If they could make an Olympic event JUST for you that you know you’d medal in, what would it be? submitted by Pants are Confusing
Me… ’cause no one can be me quite like me! I’m sure I could come up with something funny for this if I wasn’t being distracted by a teenage kitten wreaking havoc in my house. Someone needs to find a home this weekend. LOL
5. What have you been doing to get yourself bathing suit ready for the summer? submitted by Not Just an Army Wife
Well, I started the Dukan Diet. I’ve lost 5 pounds in 3 days so far. Yay!
Please don’t forget to add your blog link to Mr. Linky below by clicking on it. But also if you are not participating in MilSpouse Friday Fill-In this week, please do not put your link on there… I will remove it. It is unfair to others who do participate.