I haven’t lost my mind; I have a tape back-up somewhere.
I love learning more about my fellow MilSpouse bloggers. So I created a weekly meme. Each week, I’ll post a list of questions on Thursday (so you can have your blog ready on Friday). Come back here on Friday (like today!) and enter your blog post into Mr. Linky below so others know who else participated and we can all visit other blogs. Please leave a comment too! And please feel free to use the button above!
This week’s questions are:
1. If you could have a private concert with any singer, who would it be? submitted by An Air Force Wife’s Blog
I think it’d have to be Brad Paisley. I love his songs and I thing he’s a very humble, down-to-earth person.
2. Is there anything you do to supplement your family’s income? submitted by Our Life, One Adventure at a Time
Well… I’m not sure where this is coming from. Our family is a two-income family and now that I have a full-time job (which I start on the 25th!), I still have two part-time jobs that I feel “supplement” our family’s income: I do respite care for a Navy family and, of course, I do the reserve thing.
3. During your pregnancy (whether past, present, or future), what did you nickname your unborn baby before you knew the sex? submitted by Explosions of Love
Well, this has to be the future… and I have no idea. Maybe the kidlet or Bee… as in Bay-Bee.
4. Have you ever won a blog giveaway? If so what did you win? submitted by Mrs. O’s Life
Yes, I’ve won two! Last year, I won Scentsy and this year I won a My Memories Suite!
5. If I looked into your refrigerator right now, what would I find? submitted by Married to the Army
Hmm… you’d find milk, fat-free cheese, eggs, lean ham, lean hamburger, sugar-free Jell-O, broccoli, liquid pure egg whites, onions, homemade vegetable soup, fat free cream cheese and nonfat yogurt. That’s pretty much it these days, thanks to our diet.
Please don’t forget to add your blog link to Mr. Linky below by clicking on it. But also if you are not participating in MilSpouse Friday Fill-In this week, please do not put your link on there… I will remove it. It is unfair to others who do participate.