Pick battles big enough to matter, small enough to win.
I love learning more about my fellow MilSpouse bloggers. So I created a weekly meme. Each week, I’ll post a list of questions on Thursday (so you can have your blog ready on Friday). Come back here on Friday (like today!) and enter your blog post into Mr. Linky below so others know who else participated and we can all visit other blogs. Please leave a comment too! And please feel free to use the button above!
1. My spouse and I rarely agree on stuff that needs to be sold/not purchased, but always agree on the fact that we need to save more money and pay off debts.
2. If I could use one word to sum up the way I feel right now, it would be pain. Stupid neck/back/shoulder.
3. One of the things my spouse does that grosses me out is snots in the shower. Ewww. Disgusting.
4. My readers may think I’m crazy for doing this, but I really love to make charts. Of everything. From weightloss to chores to paying down debt.
5. Frankly, my dear, I don’t care what you do or what you think, just don’t shove your ideals down my throat (that’s for you, @minivangirl!).
Please don’t forget to add your blog link to Mr. Linky below by clicking on it. But also if you are not participating in MilSpouse Friday Fill-In this week, please do not put your link on there… I will remove it. It is unfair to others who do participate.