A dress that zips up the back will bring a husband and wife together.
~James H. Boren
I love learning more about my fellow MilSpouse bloggers! MilSpouse Friday Fill-in took off even better than I could have ever hoped. I learned so much about my fellow bloggers and can’t wait to learn more… and hopefully even MORE will join in as we continue.
Here’s the skinny for newcomers about MilSpouse Friday Fill-ins (and when I say MilSpouse, I mean significant others, too!):
Each week, I’ll post a list of questions on Thursday (so you can have your blog ready on Friday). Come back here on Friday and enter your blog post into Mr. Linky so others know who else participated and we can all visit other blogs. And please feel free to use the button above!
- The first thing I think of when I get up in the morning is _________________.
- Lately, I’ve been craving _________________ because _________________.
- Whenever anyone says the word _________________, it reminds me of my childhood because _________________.
- The happiest word I know is _________________, but _________________.
- My spouse may hate it, but I absolutely love _________________.
Can’t wait to see what everyone comes up with tomorrow!