Close your eyes and see the beauty.
I love learning more about my fellow MilSpouse bloggers. So I created a weekly meme. Each week, I’ll post a list of questions on Thursday (so you can have your blog ready on Friday). Come back here on Friday (like today!) and enter your blog post into Mr. Linky below so others know who else participated and we can all visit other blogs. Please leave a comment too! And please feel free to use the button above!
1. The first thing I think of when I get up in the morning is do I really HAVE to get up?
2. Lately, I’ve been craving anything sweet or pasta because when you are restricted from having something, you want it all that much more (in my case: diet).
3. Whenever anyone says the word horse, it reminds me of my childhood because I grew up with them and they are definitely a life-long love of mine.
4. The happiest word I know is love, but I think it is overused (just like the word hate) and underappreciated.
5. My spouse may hate it, but I absolutely love talking about future kids and planning for things that may or may not happen.
Please don’t forget to add your blog link to Mr. Linky below by clicking on it. But also if you are not participating in MilSpouse Friday Fill-In this week, please do not put your link on there… I will remove it. It is unfair to others who do participate.